Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,395 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00856 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 47% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,655 (193,275 Dinar) in Oran.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (37 minutes ago)