Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 8%|
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,846 prices entered by 398 different people.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 43% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (about 2 hours ago)