Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,315 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01656 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 59% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,800 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,405 (Php145,212) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (35 minutes ago)