Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,314 prices entered by 286 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00778 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 13% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,800 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €5,020 (¥645,626) in Okayama.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (23 minutes ago)