Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,313 prices entered by 298 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01633 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 68% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,400 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,735 (106,305 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)