Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,220 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20596 EUR / GHS
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 17% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,100 (GH₵15,051) in Obuasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)