Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,224 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00815 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 33% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €3,330 (¥408,627) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minsk costs 5,500 p. (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)