Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,257 prices entered by 325 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00755 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €6,781 (¥897,610) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €5,800 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)