Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,263 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04344 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 65% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,295 (Mex$ 29,819) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (36 minutes ago)