Cost of living comparison between Novi Pazar, Serbia and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,201 prices entered by 229 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00816 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 22% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,956 (239,680 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (about 1 hour ago)