Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,349 prices entered by 328 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02401 EUR / MRU
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 50% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,300 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,659 (110,756 UM) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)