Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,393 prices entered by 290 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10519 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 9% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,400 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,940 (46,958 kr) in Norrköping.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)