Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,341 prices entered by 286 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.207 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 29% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,000 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,534 (﷼ 1,601) in Nizwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)