Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,206 prices entered by 267 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01380 EUR / INR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 19% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,039 (₨220,257) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 2 hours ago)