Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,213 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04375 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,482 (Mex$ 79,590) in Nezahualcóyotl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)