Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,286 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.669 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 14% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €3,548 (NZ$5,299) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (24 minutes ago)