Cost of living comparison between Netanya, Israel and Amsterdam, Netherlands
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,328 prices entered by 239 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23814 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is about the same as in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €2,542 (10,674 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 2 hours ago)