Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,269 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09656 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 10% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,257 (23,374 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)