Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,278 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09539 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 10% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,238 (23,464 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (27 minutes ago)