Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,230 prices entered by 310 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21454 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 67% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,100 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,688 (7,869TL) in Nazilli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)