Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,257 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 10% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,371 in Namur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)