Cost of living comparison between Nalut, Libya and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,202 prices entered by 230 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.659 EUR / LYD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 23% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,890 (4,388 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (about 2 hours ago)