Cost of living comparison between Najaf, Iraq and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,250 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 36% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,591 (2,021,356 Dinar) in Najaf.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)