Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,358 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09285 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 39% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,905 (20,517 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)