Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,356 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01335 EUR / INR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 44% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,400 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,032 (₨227,190) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (39 minutes ago)