Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia vs Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,417 prices entered by 285 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01329 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 65% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,993 (руб 149,922) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨150 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 59TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 30 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Ilmenau costs €175 (about 2 hours ago)