Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,376 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01427 EUR / INR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 62% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €954 (₨66,836) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in İzmir costs 200TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (41 minutes ago)