Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,296 prices entered by 245 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03519 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 78% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €547 (15,552₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)