Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,575 prices entered by 337 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 42% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,900 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,416 in Murcia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)