Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,459 prices entered by 264 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 43% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,150 in Murcia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)