Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,406 prices entered by 328 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 43% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,100 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,923 in Murcia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)