Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,361 prices entered by 252 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 26% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,853 in Münster.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)