Cost of living comparison between Muar, Malaysia and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,237 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21955 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 25% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,340 (RM10,659) in Muar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piatra Neamţ costs 2.50 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (about 1 hour ago)