Cost of living comparison between Mosul, Iraq and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,202 prices entered by 230 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 8% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,292 (2,866,053 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (29 minutes ago)