Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,330 prices entered by 285 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00072 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 43% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,600 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,174 (4,380,442 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 888 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pori costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)