Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,298 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 60% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,300 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,137 (4,186KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)