Cost of living comparison between Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Amsterdam, Netherlands
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,256 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 60% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (about 2 hours ago)