Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,377 prices entered by 337 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 59% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,229 (4,367KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $305 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 3 hours ago)