Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,210 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 59% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)