Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,352 prices entered by 281 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00190 EUR / KMF
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 19% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,432 (2,330,524 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)