Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,317 prices entered by 296 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00203 EUR / KMF
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 16% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,100 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,270 (2,101,590 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.71 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (35 minutes ago)