Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,194 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00198 EUR / KMF
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 17% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,073 (1,047,666 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)