Cost of living comparison between Moroni, Comoros and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,190 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00209 EUR / KMF
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 20% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,998 (1,431,695 Franc) in Moroni.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)