Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,208 prices entered by 238 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 11% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €3,337 (3,588 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (43 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (44 minutes ago)