Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,397 prices entered by 310 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 17% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,200 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €4,312 in Montpellier.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)