Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,239 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 EUR / COP
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 46% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,340 (COL$4,062,623) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 2 hours ago)