Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,272 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00909 EUR / KES
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 47% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,659 (Shilling182,446) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)