Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,352 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €3,616 (₩4,370,832) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)