Cost of living comparison between Misratah, Libya and Amsterdam, Netherlands
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,238 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.657 EUR / LYD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 43% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,121 (3,230 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 3 hours ago)