Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,237 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00729 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 9% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €5,553 (₨762,270) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €5,100 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 12,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €240 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (31 minutes ago)