Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,257 prices entered by 325 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00705 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 7% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €6,216 (₨881,793) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €5,800 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 2 hours ago)