Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,250 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03511 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 39% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,272 (64,712₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (34 minutes ago)