Cost of living comparison between Melilla, Spain and Amsterdam, Netherlands
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,267 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 39% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,297 in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)