Cost of living comparison between Meknes, Morocco and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,244 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09355 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 55% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,118 (11,946 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)