Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 28%|
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,932 prices entered by 343 different people.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 49% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)