Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 13%|
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 EUR / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,085 prices entered by 397 different people.
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 47% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,332 (COL$4,332,323) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)