Cost of living comparison between Maturín, Venezuela and Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,349 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09206 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 18% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €4,430 (Bs 48,123) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €10 (35 minutes ago)