Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,339 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08964 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 13% more expensive than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €3,523 (Bs 39,299) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amsterdam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)