Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,274 prices entered by 295 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01405 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 54% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,645 (188,279 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 2 hours ago)