Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,230 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03218 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 32% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,564 (79,663 C$) in Matagalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)