Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,389 prices entered by 281 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 59% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,534 (﷼ 55,935,803) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (39 minutes ago)