Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,251 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06858 EUR / LSL
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 40% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €1,500 (21,870 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)