Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Amsterdam, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,204 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03012 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Amsterdam? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 36% cheaper than in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amsterdam you would need to make just about €2,011 (66,786 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (1 minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (32 minutes ago)